Re: Haha... Dependencies with an = and not =>

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 01:48:23PM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Monday, February 14, 2000, 1:42:16 PM, Ben wrote:
> > Yes, it was needed for i18n support. The dependancy has been removed
> > as gconv-modules has been merged into "locales". Just update..
>
>     This is an update as of... 2.5 hours ago.

Then your mirror is quite out of date, since most people dealt
with this weeks ago. I'm not sure what good complaining will
do, as the problem was fixed a long time ago.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
Only a nerd would worry about wrong parentheses with