RE: Debian-kids goals (draft)

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> Thanks.  I'm still waiting for any further comments.  I'm inclined, since
> I've received no suggested amendments or additions so far, to just HTML
> format what I've got so far, and then get the web page and list up later
> today.  If people are lagging in reading/commenting on the goals and would
> like to see changes, they can always be changed after the fact.
Hmm, while sending my last message, I wonder if we should ask for
sponsors of this project.  If I think the matter over I could imagine
to do this work by profession once I finished my work here in 2002.
Working on both, free software and education for kids, would be the
best combination I could imagine.

Kind regards

         Andreas.