Re: Debian for kids

While I am please to see supporters of this fascinating idea,
there should be
at least one harshly rebuking devil's advocate, yes?  I'll be the
person who
says that this idea wreaks of age prejudice and censorship.

Are there going to be different configuration scripts for age
1->4 , 5->8,  9->13, and so forth?
Will debian for women, minority women, white males, and so forth
be next?

If labels are to be used how about: high security configurations,
or gamers' configurations,
or anything more descriptive and less derogatory than kids,
please?

Thanks.  :)  No offense intended.  I'd just wish I could live in
a world with compassion and
respect for everyone regardless of one's attributes such as eye
color, age, gender, etc...