Re: lists-archives not supported anymore? not y2k compliant.

Hi,

I have been working on the list-archives for some time, the version I have
is y2k compilant and fix most of the bugs in the bug list. I talked with
Johnie Ingram, the current mainteiner and he agreed to my take over of the
package. I have the binary version of the deb package ready, but I have
been unable to work on the source package (I just have a kid, and things
are going crazy around her since then :-) ). I don't have mailman
installed on my machine, but may be you can help me so I can fix all the
bugs related to that. Againg all the y2k have been fixed. Johnie is just
waiting for me to finnish the source package, so he can sponsor it into
debian.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org