Re: Bad signature (Was: Wine: not included?)

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

> > "One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad
> > "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler
>
> Bad. :-(
> We have several times discussed that this is no joke and brings
> the free softwaere community into a bad position.  Please remove it
> from your signatures.
> And, by the way, it is not correctly spelled.  If your keyboard
> has no 'ü' (TeX \"u) than use 'ue', but I hope you will not need
> this hint, because you will erase the whole sentence.

Ah bullshit, anyone who studies their world history knows how much
capitalism and fascism go hand in hand.  Bill hasn't killed anyone,
nor do I think he ever will.  I don't think that clever sig is
insinuating that.  Just because fascism puts on a multi-culti,
freindly face doesn't mean we shouldn't call it like we see it.

Win2k Uber Alles, Uber Alles Win2k

You can have my clever .sig when you pry it from my cold booted
Debian box.

--
Craig Brozefsky                      <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software  http://www.red-bean.com/~craig