Bad signature (Was: Wine: not included?)

> Remember, never ask a geek "why";
>            just nod your head and back away slowly...
Nice. :)

> Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
> Shakespeare.
> Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.
Nice. :)

> "One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad
> "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler
Bad. :-(
We have several times discussed that this is no joke and brings
the free softwaere community into a bad position.  Please remove it
from your signatures.
And, by the way, it is not correctly spelled.  If your keyboard
has no 'ü' (TeX \"u) than use 'ue', but I hope you will not need
this hint, because you will erase the whole sentence.

Kind regards

          Andreas.