Re: Wine: not included?

Hum, I should probably make a comment on this thread :)

The last build of wine (after frozen was created) was set to upload to
frozen only.  There is no wine in unstable.  My mistake.  There is a bug
filed for this.  In the mean time, use the frozen version.  I will try to
fix this this week. Sorry.

Andrew Lenharth

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.
Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad