Any Java programmers out there?

I'd like to fund the generation of some GPL'ed Java code. Rather than
go through CoSource or SourceForge I'd like to do it through one of the
non-profits like SPI or FSF.

I'm looking for an HTML editor in Java for Technocrat.net, so that the
HTML-illiterate can produce properly-formatted postings in HTML with
paragraph breaks, line breaks, links, and text in normal, italic, and bold
faces. This would replace the textbox used to enter raw HTML for most users.

	Thanks

	Bruce