installing potato

Hello,

i tried to install potato on my machine  and there are more things i'd like
to change:

when I try to install base system from disk, i define complete path to given
files, I think that devices.tgz and base2_2.tgz don't need to be in
subdirectories like dists/potato/main/disks-i386/etc

i defined full path to subdirectory where following
and the installation stopped cause it didn't find those dirs... don't you
think that sux ?

another problem ... after installation i had azerty keyboard. i _did_ define
qwerty :(

also, when i choose "mount a previously initialized partition" it doesn't
fsck...

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/