Automatic generate gs.Fontmap

Some what recently, Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>
	wrote about Re: Ghostscript Bug!? Please help!

>:) gs.Fontmap lists all the fonts. Also those from gsfonts-other. If they are
>:) not there Ghostscript falls back to Courier. I would like to generate the
>:) fontmap automatically but that is too big a change for frozen. Just took
>:) over the packages a few months ago.
>:)
That's a good idea. I'm doing some type1 thai font package which I think I'll
split into 3 package, ie gsfonts-thai, xfonts-thai-type1 and tetexfonts-thai.

I need to modify gs.Fontmap inorder to render Thaifont correctly with gs. What
I'm soing not is an easy append to /etc/gs.Fontmap.

Please tell me your plan about the automation script.

Chanop

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@faceng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| got sparetime ?                                                             |
| http://kenji.anu.edu.au/                                                    |
|              Debian GNU/Hurd               GPG                              |