Ghostscript Bug!? Please help!

Hi *,

I got a report on my gs packages that gs is unable to interpret the output
of Netscape. It seems it is related to the gsfonts package because it seems
to work after editing gs.Fontmap in /etc.

Since I am unable to reproduce this problem I ask for your help. Could you
please check if the attached eps file is interpreted correctly on your
system? It writes a simple string in each of the installed fonts. If it
fails this might be because you don't have installed the gsfonts-other
package. Still it should display something reasonable saying that font foo
was replaced by bar because the file was not found.

Maybe we can track the bug that way. Perhaps it is just a weird local problem
occuring on some systems. Anyway - it should not fail so miserably.

Related bugs: #56570, #56653.

Thanks

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member