Re: Problems with dependencies in new libc6 package

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 03:23:51PM -0200, Henrique M Holschuh wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Fumitoshi UKAI wrote:
> > Altough I've not received bug report about it, I've fixed it
> > and uploaded 0.1.6-2 now.
>
> Thank you. I'll close the bug when it finally shows up on the BTS.
>
> I'm beginning to think the two bug reports were lost in transit (no bounces
> so far, and no replies from the BTS either). Either that or the BTS is/was
> broken...

I'm leaning towards the latter. I posted a bug report about libtiff recently,
and it took two days to get to the maintainer. (By that time, it was a moot
point.)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
If you wish to strive for peace of soul then believe;