Re: ITP: Slash, Sourceforge (fwd)

According to Craig Sanders:
> Why do people insist on using the non-free mysql when postgres is
> (a) technically far superior and (b) free (BSD type license)?

Well, I just got into the habit of using MySQL back when postgres was
neither functionally complete nor known to be particularly reliable,
while MySQL was.  Besides, Postgres95 didn't support SQL, IIRC.

Please point me to a comparison of these programs' strong points.
--
Chip Salzenberg          - a.k.a. -           <chip@valinux.com>
        "He's Mr. Big of 'Big And Tall' fame."  // MST3K