missing dependencies

Hi,

  I noticed, when running debian-cd, there is a disparity between
the number of packages in my mirror vs. the number actually
written to the image files.  There are 34 to be exact.

  Looking in the log.list2cds file, it seems, these packages
were not accepted due to dependency problems.

  I've looked in the BTS and some have bug reports filed and some
don't.  Should I file bug reports on the remainder?  There are
about 20 with no bugs filed.

Here's a couple of examples:

  Pinepgp depends on pine, however there is no pine package in
the archive (and won't be due to license issues). (Perhaps this
could depend on the pine src/diffs instead.)

  Xshipwars depends on libjswl which isn't in the archive.

Cheers

Maryk