new majordomo packages, please test

Hey all,

You may or may not know about the licensing problems with majordomo. In
short, they prevent us from shipping fixes (even security stuff).
Fortunately most of the current security problems are addressed in the new
upstream 1.94.5 version of majordomo.

I build a new majordomo package from scratch and removed all the things that
may conflict with the license and put it in files in doc/majordomo/patches/.
The only thing that worked with 1.94.4 and does not work with .5 is the
'better cookies' thing when using the confirm option for (un)subscribes. I'm
working on that.

I'd like people to test the package, which you can download from
    http://master.debian.org/~remco/majordomo/

If any problems arise, or you have any suggestions regarding the package,
please let me know. I think it fixes all reported bugs by the way -- I want
it to go into potato (the current majordomo package in potato is candidate
for removing by the release manager) :)

Thanks,

		Remco