Re: [need help]

"Max Walden" <mwalden@cvconline.com> wrote:
> i have win98 but my friend has linux and he uses some program to disconnect
> me from the internet, could you please let me know how to stop this from
> happening thanks

Dear Max:

i have listened that there are something called services packs for windows...
you must contact your software vendor or try at:
http://www.microsoft.com

I much sorry but that's all i know about windows bugs, so i cant help much
more.

Luck and try with a better OS.

ivan/zaikxtox

Yes... i'm a registered Linux user by counter.li.org... but i have forgotten
my number. Anyway who cares?

Free science and free software are just two aspects of the same complex
reality: long-term human survival.
Support humankind, use Linux.

The following invitation to get a free e-mail account is not from me. If you
want a web mail try to find another, cuz this need javascript. If it's
possible test it against Lynx or Links browsers.