Re: KDE not in Debian?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 09:39:34PM -0800, Jonathan Walther wrote:
> If we reject the Artistic License, we must reject the BSD and MIT licenses
> as well.

Oh, bullshit.  Why don't you go play in traffic or something?

How exactly does the MIT license or the BSD license (3-clause version) fail
to unambiguously meet the DFSG?

> Why does so much GNU software seem like it was coded by talented
> children when compared to the BSD code?

Maybe because you're an irrational bigot?

FOAD.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |      One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux               |      belly laugh.