Re: ITP: MiniVend

Hi :)

So you know, I was gonna try packaging minivend a year or so ago...

when I saw the number of questions it asked, and realized that it
(then) replaced some perl modules with older ones because the author
didn't (then) want to bring minivend up to where it would be able to
use the current module interfaces (which badly broke my debian install
on that box, btw), I ran for the hills :)

umm, I hope your experience is better... and it will be if the author
has chosen to properly maintain minivend.

-Jim

---
Jim Lynch       Finger for pgp key
as Laney College CIS admin:  jim@laney.edu   http://www.laney.edu/~jim/