Proposa: New header to specify how important an upgrade is.

 We currently have the header in the changelog entry, but in it's current
form is clearly not usable for anything. So this is my proposal:

 To add three two more headers: `Last-critical-update:' and
`Last-important-update:'. This headers would contain a package version as a
value. This content would be calculated automatically from the changelog
urgency header, and it would be the last urgency=high (for
Last-critical-update) and the last urgency=medium (for
Last-important-update:).

 With these headers packaging tools could know the urgency of an upgrade
just by comparing them to the installed version.

 e.g.: apt-get could have an option --critical, to install just the most
critical updates.

 I think this would be great!! It's very simple to implement and to
understand....!
 What do you think?