Archive changes

I've removed a few packages from unstable in preparation for the freeze:

Removed cecilia and ultra from unstable (same version is still
available in stable, so this is more like an orphaning; the packages
are not maintained.)

Orphaned ddd-smotif and ddd-smotif (obsolete now that ddd runs fine with
lesstif).

Removed dhis at the recommendation of its maintainer.  (It has no use
right now and will be completely replaced in the future).

Removed libdbd-msql-perl and php3-msql (we no longer support msql)

Removed r-pdl (swallowed by pdl)

Removed xfmix and xmysql (license problems)