unnecessary X fonts directory remains ?

Hi there,

I encountered some problems with xfs-xtt and checked
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/ a bit.  Then I found that there is
almost empty directories in that directory, for example,
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/chinese with only fonts.{alias,dir}.

Perhaps this results from the change of package structure of
xfonts-intl-chinese, that is, it moves the files from
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/chinese to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc

I can understand this results because dpkg (or similar tools)
would not remove non-empty directories but these unnecessary
directories are very annoying, I think.

Is there any smart method to treat this situation well or
is it unavoidable ???

Thanks in advance,		2000.1.13

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>