Using my account on master as a CVS repository?

I do my Debian-related work (maintaning packages) on several machines, at
least one at work, one at home and a laptop which travels. CVS is a nice way
to be able to work with these various boxes without too many problems.

I wonder if I could use my account on master as a CVS repository?

Pros:
- it is Debian work, after all,
- it will be easier to switch to another maintainer if I have problems,
- master.debian.org is easily reachable from any of these machines.

Cons:
- it may be too much for master (I manage some huge packages)?
- I can find another machine quite easily.

Alternatives: Asking a CVS area on cvs.debian.org as described in the
Developer's Reference. But it is just my packages, not a collective work.