Re: ITP: debwrap

Noka/Omoikane wrote:
> Joey Hess wrote:
> >
> > What are you talking about?
>
> Good question but I wonder if why the wise man like you
> are not able to understand such a simple logic as below;
> 1. debconf concept may ideal but not yet implemented,
>    not flexible enough,

No, I specifically want to know what inflexabilities you are seeing.

not yet fully adopted and may
>    take a lot of time to reach the goal.

It's in use by 40 packages now, there are really only a hundred or so that
interact in the postinst. Adoption is happening faster than I expected;
faster than debhelper was initially adopted.
http://kitenet.net/programs/debconf/stats/

--
see shy jo