Re: ITP: debwrap

Branden Robinson wrote:

> I've got a better solution for you.  You've announced that debwrap exists.
> Put it up on the web somewhere.  You are not required to package it for the
> official Debian distribution.  That way, very few people will be stuck with
> a kludge that they won't need once debconf is further developed.

No.
I am talking about how to achive to manage default settings
for a lot of packages in a noninteractive manner.
In other words, I am talking about lack of flexibility of
debconf's noninteractive mode.
It seems that debconf's noninteractive mode works but not
fine because of inflexiblity of the default settings.
But I am sure to agree in the long run debconf to have such
flexiblity in the future development phase, hopefully.
--
Shigekazu Noka <noka@omoikane.co.jp>
Omoikane <http://www.omoikane.co.jp/>