Re: dhelper or gnupg bug? which is it?

Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> writes:

> As for gpg, you need one of gpg-rsa{,ref} and to make a ~/.gnupg/options
> file which lists your pgp keyrings as well as any gpg keyrings you have.

It's probably worth noting that if you manage to add anything to your
PGP keyrings that PGP 2 doesn't understand, it gets a bit upset.  It
was my fault that things got as completely messed up as they did, but
in the end I restored from a backup and imported my PGP keys into my
GnuPG keyrings.

	       "This is where your sanity gives in..."