Updating databases

Hi,

I got quite depressed when I tried to access my database server that
runs slink with the client on my potato box.  Using PostgreSQL this is
not possible.  I guess that MySQL has the same problems.

Could the *SQL maintainers please ensure that the new unstable
distribution contains compatibility packages so people are still able
to access their databases after an upgrade of one or the other machine.

Gruesse,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.