Re: Hurrah!

    Nick> Quoting Hamish Moffatt:
    >> On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 06:26:58PM -0800, Nick Moffitt wrote: >
    >> For what it's worth, Hamish, your timezone is correct now.
    >>
    >> So it is. How strange! I won't worry about the upgrade then.

    Nick> 	Likewise.  Mine seem fine as well.

On the topic of times (sorry, I am not really sure if this is
relevant to what you were discussing), I see a lot of mail
with the following year:

Date: 1 Jan 00 16:54:58 GMT

Is this a problem with the user's software, or is my mail2news gateway
mangling dates?

My guess is that it is the latter. Especially suspicous since all
times in these groups seem to be GMT... Not sure why mail2news would
need to change this though.

However, Gnus is able to interpret it correctly as 2000 regardless.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>