- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Hurrah!
- From: Hamish Moffatt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 18:22:19 +1100
- Message-id: <20000101182219.A4275@rising.com.au>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <19991231182658.K26098@zork.net>; from Nick Moffitt on Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 06:26:58PM -0800
- References: <199912312139.QAA01764@cx937045-a.lncln1.ri.home.com> <20000101094812.A2703@rising.com.au> <19991231235827.B4490@eniac.ch.eu.org> <20000101001201.A4689@eniac.ch.eu.org> <19991231152353.F26098@zork.net> <19991231153022.G26098@zork.net> <20000101130317.A3489@rising.com.au> <19991231182658.K26098@zork.net>
On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 06:26:58PM -0800, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> For what it's worth, Hamish, your timezone is correct now.
So it is. How strange! I won't worry about the upgrade then.
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB. CCs of replies on mailing lists are welcome.