Postscript, was Re: KDE

Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Ben Pfaff, Stardate 130399.2330:

> Print engine speed.  And before anyone asks for the code, I don't have
> it, I'm just making it up.  (Hence the ;-) above.)  Although, I do
> know PostScript pretty well...  Maybe an interesting project for
> tomorrow morning... ;)

I'd be interested, whenever you have it :-)
I have already a postscript prg. generating a mandelbrot set, but life would
be a an other gem.

btw.: why not make a life-programming examples packages

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner  +  Nikodemus@innocent.com  +  25/m/s/Germany  +  #Ixthys

No alternative could grow  Where love cannot take root No shadows will replace
The warmth of your contact Love is dead in metropolis  All contact
through glove or partition What a waste     The City - A wasting disease.
_Anne Clark_               SLEEPER   IN   METROPOLIS           Changing Places