Re: Bug #32888: The old `base' package.

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 07:12:06PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> There.  I've caught you at it.  It doesn't matter to you which side of an
> issue you play, so long as it wastes people's time an bandwidth.

And you (and a couple of other Debian developers) seem to be on a personal
crusade against Santiago.  Why is that?  I am yet to find a decent reason
for it.

Tell me, does not the fact that the old base package is "Essential: yes"
and the old fonts packages are not, make these issues incommensurable?

                 "Fight them without becoming them."
           (J. Michael Straczynski: Babylon 5, 3rd Season)