Re: How does anyone keep up with this list?

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 10:43:20AM +0100, Olivier Tharan wrote:
> Le 04 mars 1999, Sven LUTHER écrivait :
> I use this procmail configuration for the Debian lists:
> --- cut ---
> :0:
> * ^X-Mailing-List:.*debian-french
> debian/french

I use (more or less):

:0 H
lists/$MATCH

...which does them all at once. :)

(MATCH=everything after a \/ in a pattern; the first pattern says anything
that's a debian mailing list, the second assigns match to the bit between
the "<" and the "@" in the mailing list line. <debian-devel@lists.debian.org>
goes to debian-devel, eg.)

Cheers,
aj