Re: slink release delayed

Previously Guy Maor wrote:
> I was unclear.  I'm only suggesting to remove the pcmcia modules for
> 2.0.34, not the kernel-image.  Laptop users can use 35 or 36.

We stil need to fix the bugreport about wrong symbols in the 2.0.36
pcmcia modules *now*, because it also means the boot-floppies have to
be rebuild..

Since I'm way too busy at the expo here I'ld appreciate it if someone
else can track this down and NMU it if the maintainer doesn't respond
really soon.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl