Re: How does anyone keep up with this list?

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 10:43:20AM +0100, Olivier Tharan wrote:
> Le 04 mars 1999, Sven LUTHER écrivait :
> > maybe someone knowledgeable with mutt and procmail, or whatever stuff
> > is mostly used could make a `debian-lists-reader-help` packages that
> > contains the apropiate config files needed to easily read the
> > different debian mailing lists, as well as a small documentation or
> > howto on how to best use them so that the less promail/mutt/... savvy
> > users can read their mail easily.
>
> I use this procmail configuration for the Debian lists:

yes, i have some procmail rules also, but don't know about mutt config to use
threading and such, but the idea was to have a packagethat would do this kind
of thing automatically, you just would have to install it, and everyone could
use it, even if he is a new debian user, and don't know anything about
promail/mutt ...

Anyway, thanks for the files, i see there are some tricks i didn't know in
there.

BTW, is it possible for a procmail rule to but mails in two places ? for
example in one dir, and forwarded to another place ???

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER