Re: FVWM 2.2 officially released

Please do me a favour and send me any and all bugs you have found --
either personally or via the bug tracking system.  I know there are
lots of problems with the present release, and I haven't even got as
far as building a test version of 2.2, as there is so much junk to
sift through first to get it to work.  But we'll get there....

   Julian

  Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, QMW, Univ. of London. J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk
             Debian GNU/Linux Developer.  jdg@debian.org
       -*- Finger jdg@master.debian.org for my PGP public key. -*-