Re: slink release delayed

Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Julian Gilbey, Stardate 030399.2039:
> > ./dists/slink/main/binary-all/devel/kernel-source-2.2.1_2.2.1-1.deb
>
> So file a grave bug against ftp.debian.org for kernel-*-2.2.1 to be
> pulled from slink.  NOW!!  Better that we should ship with an older
> kernel than with one which will kill people's hard disks.

I think that was the whole point why 2.2.1 is a source only package and why
2.0.36 is still the default kernel.
I don't think there is a need to remove a source only package.
I am not aware how much effort was done to warn ppl that this kernel is not
supported (or atleast discurraged :) but it should be enough.

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner  [*]   http://www.christen.net/   [*]  John 15:13

In real love you want the other person's good.   In romantic love you
want the other person. -- Margaret Anderson [according to fortune(6)]