Re: dbuild running automatically on potato source tre

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Bob Hilliard:
>      It is not _necessary_ to have an RCS repository in the debian
> files, but I find it convenient.  I find it desirable to have my rules
> file in RCS, and I don't know of any convenient way to use RCS other
> than from the directory containing the RCS directory.

I also find it convenient to use version control for my packages. However,
I don't think the version control files themselves should be in the Debian
source package. Especially as long as dpkg-source fails with them present.
Would it be possible for you to change your package generation so that
the RCS file is not in the package source?