Re: dbuild running automatically on potato source tre

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Christian Leutloff:
> Can you please mail the result of a failed package to the package
> maintainer!?

No, sorry, most people wouldn't want it. However, I will accept patches
to add functionality to dbuild so that people can request to be mailed
whenever any of a list of packages fail to build. I don't have the time
to implement it myself, however. (It's OK if I have to edit the file
with the addresses and packages manually.)