Re: dbuild running automatically on potato source tre

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Manoj Srivastava:
> 	vm requires emacs to build, and it seems that emacs was not on
>  the build system, and thus the failure.

Actually, several flavors of emacs were installed, but somehow
/usr/bin/emacs was a symlink to /etc/alternatives/emacs (so far OK),
which was a symlink to /usr/bin/emacs-20.2, which didn't exist. If fixed
the /etc/alternatives/emacs symlink, hopefully vm will now build.