Re: dbuild running automatically on potato source tre

On Mon 22 Feb 1999, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> as dbuild can see, and 361 that have problems. See list below for the
> names of the packages, and http://hibase.cs.hut.fi/~liw/dbuild-logs/
> for the actual logs for failed packages.

For isdnutils:

   Running make -f Makefile.in config in xmonisdn ...

   make[2]: Entering directory `/scratch/liw/dbuild/TEMP/isdnutils-3.0/xmonisdn'
   make[2]: xmkmf: Command not found
   make[2]: *** [config] Error 127

This looks pretty straightforward to me... install xlib6g-dev

And linpopup:

   mv debian/tmp/usr/bin/LinPopUp debian/tmp/usr/bin/linpopup
   mv: `debian/tmp/usr/bin/LinPopUp' and `debian/tmp/usr/bin/linpopup' are the same file
   make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1

AFAIK this is the fileutils bug in potato... reported by yours truely :-)

   #31717 fileutils: 'mv regularfile symlink' problems

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software,   Enschede,   the Netherlands