Re: Release-Notes

>      If anyone wants to propose any changes or additions, please mail
> me promptly.

First off just let me say that I haven't read the last version of the Release
Notes. Having that said, I think you should mention in there all that has
happened to X, namely the /usr/doc/xbase/README.Debian file, as Branden said
imself in a local threat:

<<
[Bob, you're in charge of the Release Notes, right?  If slink winds up
being delayed and/or you get a chance, you could replace the section on X
with this text, if you feel that's appropriate.]

If this is already on the Release Notes, them just ignore me and keep up the
good work.

Pedro Guerreiro
--
Diplomacy: the art of letting someone have your own way.