Release-Notes

     With the delay to the slink release, I have an opportunity to
make a final revision to the Release-Notes.

     If anyone wants to propose any changes or additions, please mail
me promptly.

     Will a fixed dpkg be uploaded in time for the new release date?
If so should I remove the warning about dpkg not handling locales
properly?

     The most recent version of Release-Notes may be seen at
www.debian.org/~hilliard/

Bob
--
   _