Re: Intent to package libnspr

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999 at 01:01:12PM +0100, J.H.M. Dassen wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 17:59:26 -0500, Stevie Strickland wrote:
> > I would like to maintain this shared library, while Steven Baker plans to
> > pick up Mozilla itself.  The only thing for which he's waiting is to be a
> > Debian developer, which should happen shortly. :)
>
> It is my impression from IRC that several other people are interested in
> taking over mozilla, including Daniel Jacobowitz and Adam Heath. Given that
> it is quite complex to package mozilla properly, it might make sense to have
> a maintainer group for it rather than an individual maintainer (similiar to
> the way e.g. EGCS and the bootfloppies are currently maintained).

That sounds fine to me, I'd be willing to join such a consortium, if there
are others willing to form one... but until I hear from the others willing
to work on this, I'll still work on having the NSPR package ready for when
I hear back from WNPP... so whoever wants to work on mozilla, get in touch
with me, either in #Debian or through e-mail, please, so we can start :)

Thanks,
Stevie

--
Stevie Strickland                    |  325912 Georgia Tech Station
sstrickl@resnet.gatech.edu           |  Georgia Institute of Technology