Re: Intent to package libnspr

On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 17:59:26 -0500, Stevie Strickland wrote:
> I would like to maintain this shared library, while Steven Baker plans to
> pick up Mozilla itself.  The only thing for which he's waiting is to be a
> Debian developer, which should happen shortly. :)

It is my impression from IRC that several other people are interested in
taking over mozilla, including Daniel Jacobowitz and Adam Heath. Given that
it is quite complex to package mozilla properly, it might make sense to have
a maintainer group for it rather than an individual maintainer (similiar to
the way e.g. EGCS and the bootfloppies are currently maintained).

Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would