Re: Timeline for potato

The timeline is great! But I think it should be continued. As experience
shows, shortly after releasing potato (or even shortly after freezing potato),
kernel 2.4 and XFree 4.0 will appear.

Should there be a potato update in this case or is Debian seriously wanting to
shorten release cycles?

Thanks.

Rainer.

--