Re: Quake in Germany - not illegal?

On Mon, Dec 27, 1999 at 12:24:02PM +0100, Christian Hammers wrote:
> Well, IIRC we don't ship the game at all, we only ship the "engine".
> Without the 200MB data from the original CD (that you have to bye on some
> legal way) it is completetely useless.

quake-lib.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                 Debian Linux developer
http://tank.debian.net   GnuPG key  pub 1024D/DCF9DAB3  sub 2048g/3F9C2A43

Every company complaining about Microsoft's business practices is simply a
rose bush. They look lovely and smell nice. Once a lucky company dethrones
Microsoft they will shed their petals to expose the thorns underneath. A
thorn by any other name would hurt as much.