ITP: multimix

I intend to package "multimix", a FORTRAN program for clustering
observations.  It is comparable to "autoclass" which I have already
packaged.  My draft control file is attached.

Incidentally, I am using a Build-Depends line as called for by the
lastest policy.  However, I'm getting warnings on every build:

  dpkg-source: warning: unknown information field Build-Depends in input
  data in package's section of control info file

I assume that's harmless?  I have version 1.6.1 of dpkg-dev installed.

		    - Jim Van Zandt

Source: multimix
Section: math
Maintainer: James R. Van Zandt <jrv@vanzandt.mv.com>
Standards-Version: 3.1.0

Package: multimix
Architecture: any
Build-Depends: flip, g77
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 multimix fits a mixture of multivariate distributions to a set of
 observations by maximum likelihood using the EM algorithm.  The
 emphasis is less on parameter estimation than on the use of the
 estimated component distributions to cluster the data.  The program
 is designed to cluster multivariate data with categorical and
 continuous variables and possibly with missing values.