Debian and bluetooth.?

After quite a bit of searching, I have only found one document about
linux and Bluetooth. Because of its probably huge effect, I belive, that
it is time to do some searching, and developing right now before they
release all the new devices, so that we don't get runned over. I have
been reading a little about Bluetooth, and would love to bite in the grass
to get the thing rolling.

If I am wrong, and you have already started with the development, please
point me in the right direction.( So that I can bite in the grass somewhere else)..:)

--
Bacon@Richard.NU |WWW.BaConSulting.NU
True LinuxLover...