Re: [apt] Sets of packages that run the same command.

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, Ben Collins wrote:

> (since pre commands don't make sense in this respect, we only need a
> completion command)
>
> Config-Command: ldconfig, update-menus

I think a much simpler solution would be to simply have a directory, say,
/var/lib/dpkg/configure that dpkg will run the entire contents of after it
is finished configuring things. This is nice because it is posisble to
'roll back' in the event of a failure, and the user can invoke the scripts
by hand if they need.

Jason