[Philadelphia] Debian's Menu Package: A Catalog of Debian Software

                The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)

            Debian's Menu Package: A Catalog of Debian Software

          Wednesday 15 December 1999, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

          Chris Fearnley, Senior Vice President Technology, LinuxForce Inc.

          IQ Group, 6th floor (its the room with a big Q on the door)
          325 Chestnut Street
          Philadelphia, PA

   Menus are a now familiar device to index the functionality of a system.
   Debian's menu package provides a mechanism for each Debian package to
   provide a menu interface to its software. We will describe the system and
   explore how to use it as a user, a system administrator and a developer.

   Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at 6:30
   PM at The Mexican Post, 104 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA. Please
   RSVP so we can get an appropriate sized table.

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce2000.com           |  Senior Vice President Technology
http://www.LinuxForce2000.com    |  Design Science Revolutionary
                    "Dare to be Naïve" -- Bucky Fuller