Re: Pico (Was: freedomization task list)

Richard Stallman writes:

> Writing a free pine-clone is certainly a useful activity.

Can someone on the list tell us (or find a user who can tell us) what
exactly the differences/problems/etc with mutt+Pine.muttrc (whatever
it's called) are? Do we need some kind of free program to translate a
pinerc to a .muttrc? (or is that .muttrc and .procmailrc? it's been
at least 2 years since I used pine.) what is it? Just trying to grasp
what the problem is. I set my mother up with mutt just fine...

--
Decklin
Written with Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/